Full Time Neurology Job in Arizona

Arrow Back to List ArrowPrevious   NextArrow

Full Time Neurology Job in Arizona

Arrow Back to Arizona Neurology Jobs ArrowPrevious   NextArrow
Full Time Neurology Jobs > Arizona > Other Locations


Community Health Systems


Full Time

Oro Valley Hospital and Northwest Allied Physicians (Allied) is seeking a Sleep Medicine Physician to join a hospital-owned clinic. The clinic is located in beautiful Oro Valley, Arizona at the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains.

Preferred candidate will have 3-6 years practice experience but exceptional candidates directly out of training will be considered. Candidates should have a Neurology background and must be fellowship trained in sleep medicine. U.S. Board Eligibility is required with Certification preferred.

Incoming physician will be scheduled M-F, 40hrs per week, covering Allied's two busy sleep labs. Approximately 75% of time will be spent in clinic seeing sleep patients, remaining 25% will be dedicated to reading sleep studies. There will be no call required for this position.

Allied is a growing multi-specialty group located in beautiful Tucson, Arizona. Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market. Allied is affiliated with Northwest Healthcare which includes Northwest Medical Center (certified as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission), Oro Valley Hospital, five urgent care facilities and three surgery centers. The hospitals are well known in the community and have a reputation for providing high quality care. Allied Physicians' patient care approach is closely aligned with these same standards. 

Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:

Competitive wage structure
Annual CME allowance

Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.

Share This Position

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google+

Apply For This Position or Request More Information