We are recruiting a Neurologist to join an existing neurology department. The current neurologist is presently seeing 30+ patients per day in clinic and hospital consults.The clinic has a nurse practitioner and a technologist who is very experienced and skilled performing EMG's, EEG's and Nerve Conduction studies. Currently they have a waiting list of patients waiting to be seen extending 3 months.The volume of patients is increasing daily and they need an additional physician to handle the volume of new patients.
- Call will be 1:3
- Partnership track after 12 months
- HIGH SIGN ON BONUS
- Competitive salary with a high 1st year potential (over 90% MGMA)
- The neurology clinic is within our state-of-the-art medical office building which is connected to the hospital making it convenient to see patients both in clinic and in the hospital.
Located just north of Birmingham AL!The practice is a 34 provider multi specialty group with a progressive hospital, a number of other healthcare facilities, excellent public and private schools, outstanding recreational opportunities, and an excellent quality of life. Cullman has a broad economic base and access to two dynamic Southeastern metropolitan cities.
- Four seasons - long springs and falls
- Great residential areas, including new developments and historic homes
- Low cost of Living
- Excellent golf courses
Contact: Neal Fenster