Enterprise Medical Services is assisting a health system in Birmingham to recruit a new Neurologist to join a solo practice. The practice has been around for 6 years and is looking to expand adding an additional partner. This will be an employed traditional outpatient/inpatient practice on a partnership track. They just built a brand new beautiful clinic on the hospital campus and are looking for someone to do full spectrum general Neurology. The practice is based in Birmingham and has a very large catchment area. The call will be 1:3 weekends when the new provider comes in. Each Neurologist covers their own patients during the week, but have only gone into hospital at night 4 times in the past year!
- Employed based salary on a partnership track
- Traditional practice seeing both clinic and hospital based patients daily.
- Sign on Bonus!
- Mal Practice covered / Benefits / 401k
- Open to new grads or experienced physicians
- Fellowship training is welcomed
With a metro population of over a million, Birmingham represents over 24 percent of the population for the state of Alabama. There is nothing that you would want to do, which you couldn't find here.
Contact: Neal Fenster