Southern Illinois University School of Medicine (SIU SOM) in Springfield, Illinois is seeking an Assistant/Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology with a subspecialty focus in movement disorders. This is an exciting time to be a part of the growth and expansion of a regional neuroscience program. SIU SOM offers a dynamic, challenging, busy and satisfying position within the School of Medicine.
- Develop and maintain a professional movement disorder practice including a Botox Clinic and a Dystonia Clinic.
- Collaborate with the Chair of Neurology and Division Chief of Neurosurgery to expand a functional (DBS) neurosurgery program.
- Mentor residents in the proper care of treating patients with movement disorders in an inpatient and outpatient setting.
- A competitive salary, excellent benefits package and University funded malpractice plan.
- Great work/life balance in a "Top Places to Live" community.
- Family oriented communities, excellent schools and affordable housing.
- Easy access to metropolitan amenities in Chicago and St. Louis.
For additional information, please contact:
Jordan Search Consultants
Click to contact