The Department of Neurology at the award winning University of Florida College of Medicine-Jacksonville, seeks a Director for Neuro Critical Care at the Assistant/Associate/Full Professor level.
- Care for patients in the 28-bed Neurosciences ICU
- Provide clinical teaching of trainees in Neurology and participate in the educational program
- Receive protected research time, if desired.
- Collaborate with well-trained, well-experienced colleagues who value one another’s input and use a team-based approach
- Benefit from sovereign immunity
Jacksonville offers Florida’s best:
- 68 miles of ocean coastline & 300 miles of river
- Four seasons, no snow, &226 sunny days each year
- 60 golf courses & the PGA Tour headquarters
- Professional & NCAA Division I sports
- World class tennis
- Award-willing university
- No state income tax
- Low cost of living – nearly 10% below the national average
Jacksonville offers everything you need for a great personal and professional lifestyle.
Contact Terry Jung at email@example.com; 314-236-4402.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.