Yakima Valley is comprised of nearly 250,000 residents that enjoy over 300 days of sunshine per year. This area is known for its outdoor opportunities, featuring Orchards, Wineries, Cascade Mountains, Streams, Lakes, River Canyons, Gorges A growing economy, affordable housing, several medical facilities, and numerous educational opportunities, provide for an great quality of life for you and your family.
Join established busy private practice in sunny Yakima Washington
- General Nephrology and Transplant Care
- Established Single Specialty group
- Join two experienced professionals who know the market
Board Certification or Board Eligible with certification in process required
Comprehensive recruitment package MAY include:
- Compensation determined by experience
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
*No Search Firms, Please*
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.