Regional Health is seeking a board eligible/board certified Nephrologist to our join the practice. Regional Health is an integrated health care system that provides community based health care in more than 20 communities in two states and 32 specialty areas of medicine. Regional Physicians is the Regional Health multispecialty group practice.
- 2 year income guarantee $365,000
- Commencement bonus $ 36,500
- 5-year retention bonus $ 20,000 at year end
- Plus eligibility for wRVU bonus from start date
- Total 1st year compensation $401,000
- Join 4 Nephrologists
- 24- hour call 1:4 – Not in the clinic when on call
- Minimal telephone call only
- Physicians admit and follow patient in the hospital
Community InformationRapid City is South Dakota's second largest city, located at the foot of the beautiful Black Hills mountain range. In addition to the scenery & national parks, you will find a wide variety of attractions that the whole family can enjoy together.
Interested candidates please contact:
Senior Search Consultant
Reference position ID 156171 when responding
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.