This is an opportunity to join one of the most well-established and highly respected physician owned groups in the Midwest. Gateway Nephrology provides comprehensive nephrology services to patients in St. Louis, Illinois, and surrounding areas. Gateway Nephrology’s stellar reputation is a direct result of the vision and hard work of Dr. Singh. Starting the practice in the St. Louis area in 2000, Dr. Singh expanded the practice providing services throughout metro St. Louis, into Illinois and the southern parts of Missouri. It is Dr. Singh’s desire for the group to continue to flourish by adding an additional provider. This will allow the chance for all providers to develop a desirable regional division, thus providing an appealing work/life balance. Whether you want to live in the St. Louis metro area or a bedroom community, Gateway Nephrology can offer you your ideal practice location.
- Full-time position with well-established and highly-regarded nephrology practice.
- Build a schedule and coverage area that offers a work/life balance.
- Opportunity to establish new office at DePaul Hospital.
- Possibility for directorship roles at dialysis centers and clinics.
- Partnership available.
- Opportunity for academic appointment at St. Louis University.
- Competitive salary plus productivity, with comprehensive benefits package including family health insurance, 4 weeks vacation, and 401k match.
St. Louis, MO
Known as the “Gateway to the West”, St. Louis offers an abundance of activities for the whole family. From the gateway arch, Championship sports teams, state-wide outdoor activities, a free nationally recognized zoo and Forest Park. St. Louis also boasts a vibrant nightlife, entertainment and music scene, including the nations 2nd largest Mardi Gras celebration. In addition, St. Louis is nationally known for its stellar private and public education, along with being home to Washington University and St. Louis University. St. Louis offers all the amenities of a major metro area, without all the big city hassles.
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please contact: