Porter Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Nephrologist for a Nephrology only position with a private Nephrology practice. The group is comprised of 12 physicians and 5 Nurse Practitioners and is located 1 hour from Chicago in northwest Indiana. The current anticipated call schedule is 1:3; weekday call coverage at 1 hospital and 1 LTAC with weekend call at 2 hospitals and 1 LTAC. A partnership track is available starting in the 4th year of employment. *No Visa support offered.
Group is seeking to replace a recently departed physician.
Competitive financial package to be offered (based on MGMA guidelines). Hospital will support this recruitment with assistance on relocation expenses, and first year salary due to there being a strong "community need".
Two offices: Portage and Valparaiso.
Current Benefits Offered:
- Traditional health plan coverages
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Professional Liability coverage
- Annual CME allowance (includes society dues, subscriptions)
- Payment for all professional licenses and hospital staff fees
- Allowance for cell phone and pager
- Monthly automobile expense allowance
- Personal Time Off: 4 weeks during 1st year of employment; 5 weeks during 2nd and 3rd years of employment
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.