Our client seeks a Nephrologist to join a flourishing and reputable practice. The goal is to maintain a small practice without the bureaucracy of large group, allowing quick response to the market and low overhead expense.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter that is service-oriented, and willing to help the established physicians continue to develop their thriving practice. Full partnership is available after two years.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a new and thriving medical community in one of the fastest growing suburbs of the Denver metropolitan area. Physicians practice in new facilities in a location with high-income patient demographics.
- General nephrology with emphasis in a critically ill patient population
- Physicians allow one hour for new patients and 30 minutes for follow-ups
- Excellent payor mix - (<1% Medicaid and 40% Medicare)
- The practice is located in a medical office building attached to the hospital
- Physicians rotate from covering the clinic, to dialysis and inpatients
- One outreach clinic only 20 minutes from the home office, one day per month
- Market appropriate salary guarantee until partnership, relocation assistance, bonus and comprehensive benefits
- Board Certified Nephrologist
- Practicing physician with at least 5 years post-fellowship experience
- Personal Attributes: Strong social skills to assure effective patient and referral relationships
Suburban Denver - This community is among the top five fastest growing communities in the U.S. Citizens have maintained a much-valued quality of life and balanced that with strong economic growth. Situated at the southeast part of the Denver metropolitan area, this suburb offers the culture and ambience of a small town just 20 minutes from the amenities of the big city.