We are providing staffing assistance to a Tennessee-based facility that is currently seeking a neonatologist to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include attending high-risk C-sections, vents, nitric oxide, and other standard level 3 procedures. You must have a current TN license or be willing to work with our dedicated licensing team to obtain one. Your assignment schedule will consist of 24-hour shifts and you will see 10-14 patients per day on average.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- 24-hour shifts
- 10-14 patients per day
- Must attend high-risk C-sections
- Must be comfortable with inhaled nitric oxide
- Vent management required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing