A Pennsylvania facility is seeking 24-hour in-house neonatology coverage. Board certification is preferred, however, all interested parties are encouraged to apply. Physician must have an active and unrestricted PA license in hand.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- 24-hour in-house shifts
- PA license in hand required
- BC preferred
- High-frequency vents, nitric oxide, and total body cooling
- 20+ patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing