A Colorado facility is in need of a locum tenens Neonatologist to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. Clinic hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm with light overnight call. Covering physician will see an average of 20 patients per day. Assignment requirements include cooling and EEG monitoring. This is a teaching hospital so working with residents is also required. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible.
All types of facilities use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- 8:00am to 5:00pm with light overnight call
- Average census is 20 patients
- Teaching hospital
- EMR Charting
- Must be BC or BE
- Cooling and EEG monitoring
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing