A facility in Arizona is currently seeking a neonatologist for locum tenens assistance in their high-level EQ NICU. Covering physician will attend high risk deliveries and C-sections. Assignment schedule is 24-hour call and physician will see 11-13 patients per day.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- ASAP and an ongoing need
- 24-hour call
- Average daily census is 11-13 patients
- Attend high risk and C-sections
- 19 bed high level EQ NICU
- AZ License required
- BC or BE
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing