Immediate needs for Neonatologists to work in a Level III NICU. 32 beds, 247 in-house coverage. When fully staffed there will be 5 Neonatologists & 6 NNPs. Flexible scheduling, great subspecialty support.
Enjoy an excellent compensation package and great benefits.
Live work and play along the shores of the Susquehanna River in this picturesque city. The area is a wonderful place to raise a family, and as a burgeoning center for the region's arts and culture, the community offers all the pleasures of an urban metropolis while maintaining the warmth and caring associated with South Central Pennsylvania.
For more information about this and other Pediatric opportunities nationwide, please contact Deb Gronsbell at 954 837 2677 or email@example.com
- Level III NICU with 32 beds; ADC 28
- 24 hr in-house coverage; 2 NNP's on staff - adding 4 more
- Conventional ventilation, HFOV, nitric oxide, and therapeutic hypothermia
- Great sub-specialty support
- Competitive Compensation
- Malpractice, Health, life, vision, dental, disability & 401k
- CME allowance, licensing fee reimbursement, relocation assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you