Pennsylvania Neonatology Level 4 opportunity in this well established NICU that is part of a large health system. Join 7 Neonatologists and NNP's as well as a great support staff. Training site for pediatric and internal medicine-pediatric residents, physician assistant residency program in neonatology, medical students and neonatal nurse practitioner students from numerous universities Neonatology services are supported by maternal fetal medicine department, as well as a complete array of pediatric medical and surgical specialists. Neonatology conducts frequent neonatal outreach education and simulation programs to more than 20 hospitals throughout our referral area.
Comprehensive Compensation Package as part of an Employed opportunity. Receive a salary of over $300,000 along with a Full Slate of Benefits that also includes some Student Loan Repayment and a Commencement Bonus.
Enjoy a small community with easy access to large major metro and all points in the Northeast.
If interested, please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and call 954-837-2685
- Well established Level 4 NICU as part of a large health system
- Join 7 Neonatologists and a great support staff
- High-frequency ventilation, nitric oxide administration, hypothermia therapy, congenital heart disease and peri-operative management
- Shared Call
- Opportunities to do some teaching of Med students and Residents
- Academic Affiliation
- Comprehensive Compensation Package
- Employed Salary opportunity of over $300,000
- Full Slate of Benefits includes some Student Loan Repayment
- Commencement Bonus Plan
- Enjoy a small community with easy access to large major metro and all points in the Northeast