Leadership opportunity - join a dynamic team of 5 neonatologists as a Medical Director of a Level III NICU. Premier facility recognized as a regional leader in advanced specialized healthcare. Experience as a Medical Director Preferred, but will consider other strong leadership background.
The area boasts a growing economy, low cost of living, quality schools and growing college culture, Award-winning county parks, and access to streams, rivers, lakes, trails, beaches and campgrounds provide year-round opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts.
For more information about this and other Pediatric opportunities nationwide, please contact Deb Gronsbell at 954 837 2677 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level III NICU, 44-beds, Regional Referral Center with a full range of subspecialty support
- Team of 5 Neonatologists
- Average Daily Census is 30
- Administrative & Clinincal responsibilities
- Competitive Compensation
- Malpractice, health, life, vision, dental, disability & 401k
- CME allowance, licensing fee reimbursement, relocation assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan