A Central Louisiana hospital is seeking a Neonatology Medical Director to head-up their NICU program. This is a Level III, 34-bed unit, with a 16.7 average daily census and where Neonatal Nurse Practitioners take in-house call and lead their transport team. You will enjoy a competitive compensation package that includes full health benefits, malpractice with tail, a 401K with a match, a cell phone allowance, in addition to other benefits.
Live in a lively, friendly Louisiana city, famous for great outdoor recreation, its impressive festivals, great music, and great food.
If this position interests you or others like it, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference job number 749206. All searches are confidential.
- Neonatology Medical Director needed
- Level III NICU
- 34-bed unit
- Also a full clinical position
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioners take in-house call and lead transport team
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
- Live in a lively, friendly city, famous for great outdoor recreation, impressive festivals, great music, and great food
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you