Join a group of Neonatologists in a state-of-the-art, highly awarded hospital. You will practice in a Level 3 NICU with an energetic team of colleagues and then enjoy your time off in some of the most beautiful surroundings on this planet.
Picturesque community offers a vast array of recreational, cultural and educational opportunities. Outdoor enthusiasts will delight in a variety of activities including water sports, fishing, hunting, cycling, climbing and skiing. The areas network of public and private schools, community colleges, and universities, provide a multitude of options for lifelong learning.
We have many positions available at CompHealth and can help you find the right Neonatology opportunity. Apply now, contact Sean Doton 954 837 2667 and send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All searches are confidential.
- Hospital employed position
- Well established NICU group
- Brand new, state of the art facility
- Level 3 NICU
- Shift work
- Incredible compensation and benefits package
- 30 days of PTO
- Located in a beautiful recreation area of Idaho
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you