A prominent South Florida hospital is seeking an Associate Regional Medical Director of Education to implement, manage and grow a new pediatric residency program. Ideal candidate has the personality, motivation, leadership and training experience to help develop this new residency program. This is also a full clinical position, working in a busy Level III NICU & rotating to smaller Level II NICUs. You will enjoy a very competitive compensation package that includes a generous stipend for education/research and an excellent benefits package.
Live in sunny South Florida offering close proximity to beautiful white sand beaches, and many cultural and entertainment venues, sports venues, historical centers, and excellent schools.
If this position interests you or others like it, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or email@example.com. Reference job number 748165. All searches are confidential.
- Assistant Regional Medical Director of Education needed for prominent South Florida hospital
- Help implement, manage and grow and new pediatric residency program
- Ideal candidate has the personality, motivation, leadership and training experience to help develop this new pediatric residency program
- This is also a full clinical position
- Work in a busy Level III NICU & rotate to smaller Level II NICUs
- Very competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
- Fabulous South Florida location
- Health insurance
- CME stipend