Planetree designated hospital in Fairfield County is looking for a part-time (32.5 hours/week) Neonatologist to provide direct patient care to newborn infants/patients in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), and consults as needed for neonates. Individual will participate in the medical education of students and will provide supervision to the clinical staff on the unit. The Neonatologist will support medical staff utilization management and clinical effectiveness efforts, enhance the quality and safety on in-patient care, utilize evidence-based care of patients admitted to the Neonatology service.
- Extremely competitive salary and full benefits package offered
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine required
- CT MD License and DEA registration required
- Must have experience with Delivery Room Management, Sick and Newborn Care
- Provide teaching and medical consultation as necessary for Departments of Pediatrics, Surgery and Family Medicine
- Will provide night calls as needed
- Must be no more than 20 minutes from hospital while on night call
- Affiliation with Columbia University/New York Presbyterian Healthcare System
Located just 30 miles from Manhattan, our vibrant community offers everything from over 80 restaurants and clubs, hundreds of stores and services, movies and live theaters, galleries and special events. Area has excellent and affordable housing options, fantastic schools and easy access to NYC via train service.