Neonatology Academic/Clinical position just opened in Southern California near Los Angeles!
Work alongside a team of team subspecialist providers and team of neonatologist with excellent mid-level support and serve as a faculty member through the Department of Pediatrics and Neonatology Division.
Join this busy, university-based hospital that offers 24/7 coverage and currently expanding their Level III NICU.
Enjoy a work-life balance and choose a schedule to fit your lifestyle schedule from either working a Block schedule or Shift schedule.
This position offers a Competitive salary based on Academic rank and full slate of benefits, including Student Loans Reimbursed, generous RVU bonus based on production and many more benefits.
For those interested in teaching may participate in teaching medical students and residents or participate in research projects with excellent resources available through the Division.
Please contact Chelsea Richie at CompHealth to learn more about this position. Direct number is 954 837 2703 Chelsea.email@example.com
ALL searches are confidential.
- Neonatology opportunity near Los Angeles, CA
- WELCOMES 2017 FELLOWS
- Clinical Assistant/Associate Professor
- Teaching opportunities or participate in Research through the Division
- No Deliveries
- Excellent mid-level support
- Work life-balance: Block or Shift schedule
- Competitive salary based on Academic rank
- RVU incentive bonus plan based on production
- Student Loan Reimbursement
- CME w/ $5,000 allowance
- Malpractice Insurance paid with Tail Coverage