Join a collegial team at The Rockwood Clinic, a physician directed multi-specialty practice located in Spokane, WA.
Spokane is the regional center for health care, performing arts, and finance with a strong education system. Local residents and their families enjoy a quality lifestyle of arts, education and year round outdoor recreation.
- Established practice providing an integrated multi-disciplinary comprehensive approach to care
- Academic affiliation through the University of Washington
- Involvement in Clinical Research with support of the Rockwood Research Foundation
- Surgical (including robotics and laparoscopic) and Nonsurgical treatments available on site
- Coordinated patient access to appropriate clinical trials
- Chemotherapy, standard CT based Radiation Therapy, Three-dimensional Conformal Radiation Therapy (3D-CRT), Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT), Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), PET/CT for cancer diagnosis and treatment planning, Prone Breast Irradiation, and RapidArc®
- Resources for patients including personal nurse advocates, multi-disciplinary tumor boards, second opinion service, patient and family education classes, financial counseling, and psychological and emotional support groups.
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Compensation – commensurate with experience
- Benefits package
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Sorry No Visa Assistance Available
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.