Make a difference and realize your passion for medicine again. Doctors have always been at the forefront of solving epidemics using medicine. It's what you do. Join a team of doctors using office-based medicine to solve one of the biggest epidemics in our nation.
You will work in a practice that offers high-quality, evidence-based medical treatment in a collaborative team environment. This team has designed an award-winning treatment methodology that revolutionizes the way substance use disorders are treated.
You can be part of the solution. Learn how to treat an illness that if left untreated is often terminal, and never turn away a patient who needs your help! You will receive excellent, free training and education to prepare you to practice safe, life-saving medicine for patients in your community.
Plus, you will enjoy an excellent work life balance with no on-call shifts, no patient quotas, and a best-in-class support team.
- Provide medical review for patients
- Medication management
- Help patients develop their knowledge and understanding of their condition
- Help patients learn to utilize the tools they need to recover and avoid relapse
- Provide oversight and direction for other practitioners
- Foster a team of compassionate care providers who effectively treat patients to recovery
- Oversee and ensure program adherence
- Valid medical license in state of practice
- Board Certified. IM, FM or EM preferred-
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate and DEA
- DEA X Waiver (company will assist you in obtaining this if needed)
- Experience using electronic medical records (EMR) software
- Willingness to obtain board certification in Addiction Medicine within two years of hire (training and testing paid by company)
- Previous experience in a chemical dependency treatment environment