Wood County Hospital in Bowling Green, OH is seeking a Family Medicine physician to serve as Medical Director for its Falcon Health Center. A primary care and urgent care clinic, Falcon Health Center serves the student population of Bowling Green University, as well as its faculty and staff and the general community of Bowling Green. As Medical Director, you can expect:
- 30,000 urgent care visits per year
- A collegial working environment with other primary care physicians and advanced practitioners
- A mix of clinical and administrative responsibilities, with administrative ideally at approximately 40%
- As a hospital employee, a competitive salary plus production and administrative quality bonuses
- Excellent payer mix, in large part due to the relationship with BGSU and its student body
- The opportunity to lead the 3-year old Falcon Health Center into a new phase of growth and HFAP accreditation
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.