We are seeking a qualified Medical Director for an immediate opening. Mission statement to create opportunities for individuals and families to reach their highest level of independence and self-sufficiency.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $230,000 and up depending on experience
- Productivity Bonus available
- PTO 43 days (20 vacation, 12 sick, 11 holidays)
- Retirement fund (403b) with match
- Malpractice Insurance Paid Coverage
- Full Benefits (Health, Life, and Disability)
- CME with reimbursement $3,000
- Licensing fees for the State of Ohio and for DEA number paid
- Student Loan Repayment Available
- Relocation Assistant
Under general supervision of the Executive Director and in collaboration with the administrative team, the Medical Director develops, implements, and evaluates the medical practice delivery model in accordance with the goals of our client. The Medical Director shares in the administrative functions that directly impact medical services and collaborates with the management team in overall planning and budget activities. The Medical Director assures delivery of quality services to all patients.
Additional responsibilities for the Medical Director include:
- Monday - Friday
- 2 days seeing patients
- 3 days Administrative duties
- Peer Reviews
- Policies and procedures
- Collaborate with Mid-levels and Physicians
- Effectively participates in Quality/Performance Improvement (QI/PI) programs in collaboration with supervisor. Bases QI/PI plan decisions on trends and needs, and seeks staff input. Ensures that appropriate tools are in place to achieve QI/PI goals
We are looking for dedicated and professional Medical Director who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Medical Director role include:
- Current/Eligible Ohio medical license required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Current knowledge of management/administration; applicable federal, state, local regulations and statutes governing operations and patient care and adequate professional development to maintain licenser.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Chief Medical Officer
- Hospice Physician
- Palliative care physician
- Internal Medicine
- Family Practice
- Practice Administrator
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com