Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Duplin Hospital in Kenansville, NC are seeking a BC Psychiatrist for the Medical Director of Behavioral Health. Opportunity to lead 25-bed inpatient behavioral health unit and provide ED/IP consult service.
Minimum requirements: Board Certification by ABPN. Subspecialty training or experience a plus.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical Director Stipend
- WRVU Productivity and Quality Incentive
- Call 1:3 by phone
- Inpatient only (outpatient development anticipated)
- Malpractice (with tail)
- Annual Stipend
- 457b/Matching 401k program
- Close proximity to NC beaches
Vidant Duplin Hospital is an 81-bed, not-for-profit hospital, located in Kenansville, North Carolina. The newly renovated, 15-bed ER serves approximately 27,000 patients per year from the local community and surrounding towns. This area features beautiful, rural scenery and a climate perfect for year-round, outdoor activities.
Kenansville/Duplin County, NC
- 55 miles north of Wilmington—less than an hour from beautiful NC beaches
- 80 miles southeast of Raleigh with easy access to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Live in River Landing, a private residential golf community, situated on the southern edge of Duplin county and minutes from Vidant Duplin Hospital. Enjoy 36 holes of championship golf, a state-of-the-art Sports and Fitness Center, indoor/outdoor pools, fishing, boating and hiking
- Home to Duplin Winery, the largest winery in the southeastern United States
Vidant Medical Group is a multispecialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health. Currently Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.