Now interviewing Medical Director candidates at an award winning facility near Syracuse, NY.
- Lead a team of Hospitalists at a regional Level II trauma center
- Opportunities for teaching residents and medical students at Upstate Medical University
- Ideal candidate will be Board Certified Internal Medicine with at least two years leadership experience
- Salary commensurate with experience, with quality and productivity bonuses; earning potential up to $300,000 plus a Directors stipend
- Lucrative benefit package includes Student Loan Repayment
- Just three hours from NYC, two hours from Albany, and one hour from Syracuse
Located in New York State's Southern Tier region, this community is a university town with a service area of over 300,000. It offers a range of rich cultural opportunities and fantastic recreational activities in a gorgeous landscape, all with a cost of living 10% below the national average.
Contact: Neal Fenster