Federaly qualified community health center serving the communities of Boston's North Shore seeks an experienced leader to assume the role of Chief Medical Officer. Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.This organization goes beyond clinical care to advocate for healthcare equality and takes risks to ensure the patient population has access to excellent care. The CMO will lead the Primary Care team as a collaborative member, engaging staff in the team-based PCMH model. The right candidate has a passion for caring for the underserved or public health interest, and is committed to putting the patient at the center of the care model. The CMO is expected to lead by example, completing notes within 24 hours of the visit.
- Clinical and Executive duties
- Function as leader of Primary Care Team
- 100% outpatient
- Some call duties
- Opportunity for healthcare screenings and community outreach projects
- Diverse staff and population
- Fantastic, dedicated staff
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
The FQHC enjoys a desireable setting on Boston's North Shore, rich in seafaring and colonial history and 30 minutes from Boston! Explore Salem, Gloucester and Rockport, or head to the beaches! Be in New Hampshire or Maine in 40 minutes with easy highway access to routes 95, 93 and 128.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4