A Boston area Community Health Center seeks a Medical Director to lead Primary Care Programs and collaborate with senior management. Duties include strategic planning, staff utilization, physician recruitment and evaluations, quality assurance and improvement, business development and cross-departmental collaboration, budgeting and disease management protocols. The Medical Director reports to the President and CEO, and collaborates with VPs. The right candidate will have a strong interest in public health and be passionate about the delivery if high quality, cost-effective care in a collaborative care model. This role puts the right person on the VP track, so applicants should be looking to take the next step in his/her career.
- 5+ years’ experience in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Leadership experience required
- Expertise in supervising, delegating and planning
- MPH or equivalent experience
- 60% clinical, 40% administration
- 40 hours, no late nights or holidays
- NCQA designated facility
- Competitive benefits package
- Loan repayment
Great location with easy access to downtown Boston.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4