Major Academic Center in Central Connecticut is in need of a Division Chief of Nephrology.
- Excellent salary in range of $216K-$269K depending on experience
- Full benefits package offered
- Position will be 55% Clinical, 30% Research, 10% Administrative and 5% Education
- Candidates with prior research experience desired
- Responsible for recruitment, retention and advancement of faculty
- Serve as chief clinician for both hospital and practice services
- Identify Nephrology issues within the curriculum and appropriate faculty participation
- Identify potential collaborators for faculty scholarship or research
- Participate in departmental leadership through meetings, task forces and ad hoc committees
- Participate regionally and nationally in leadership opportunities
Located in the Greater Hartford area that boasts nice communities, reputable schools and desirable real estate. Just two hours to New York City and Boston and an easy drive to the Connecticut shoreline.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4