As the Medical Director, you will split your time about 60% providing clinical care and 40% administrative and business development. You will start with our proven model, build on it and replicate into adjacent geographies. You will serve as one of the practice’s designated physicians, and will be responsible for all aspects of medical delivery, staff management, leadership and development.
- MD or DO with active Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Occupational Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
- Current California medical license without restrictions
- Ability to coach, mentor and work collaboratively with coworkers
- Previous business administration and development experience, or a strong aptitude to accomplish these tasks
- Previous experience in an Urgent Care environment
- MPH or MBA preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a strong plus!