- Outpatient only Med/Ped practice with a large patient volume awaiting your arrival
- Monday to Friday, 8 to 5 - phone call only
- Hospital employee
- Be on ground floor for their new clinic
- Competitive starting salary with sign-on bonus and relocation package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- The first thing you need to know about Georgetown is that it's only a stone's throw from Austin. Aside from being Texas'State Capital, home for the University of Texas main campus and Live Music Capital of the World, Austin is one of the country's top five "intellectual capitals"according to Fortune magazine.
The Georgetown/Austin area, on the edge of the Texas Hill Country, offers unlimited outdoor recreational activities. From horseback riding, canoeing and hiking to cycling, camping, and rock-climbing, you will find natural resources are abundant. Central Texas also offers an enormous benefit: almost year-round warm weather for getting outdoors and access to the state's best parks, rivers, and lakes, Gulf of Mexico beaches and Hill Country trails and climbing spots.
Contact: Neal Fenster