- Outpatient only Med/Ped practice with a large patient volume awaiting your arrival
- Monday to Friday, 8 to 5 - phone call only
- Hospital employee
- Be on ground floor for their new clinic
- Competitive starting salary with sign-on bonus and relocation package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- The first thing you need to know about Georgetown is that it&'s only a stone&'s throw from Austin. Aside from being Texas&'State Capital, home for the University of Texas main campus and Live Music Capital of the World, Austin is one of the country&'s top five "intellectual capitals"according to Fortune magazine.
The Georgetown/Austin area, on the edge of the Texas Hill Country, offers unlimited outdoor recreational activities. From horseback riding, canoeing and hiking to cycling, camping, and rock-climbing, you will find natural resources are abundant. Central Texas also offers an enormous benefit: almost year-round warm weather for getting outdoors and access to the state&'s best parks, rivers, and lakes, Gulf of Mexico beaches and Hill Country trails and climbing spots.
Contact: Neal Fenster