AFC Urgent Care - Portland, OR -
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM - 8 PM | Saturday/Sunday 9 AM - 6 PM | Shifts: 4 or 5 Day Work Weeks | 4, 6, 8, 9 or 12 Hour Shifts (Max of (1) 12 Hour Shift per Week)
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 30 - 40
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Compensation: Base Compensation $180K | Additional Patients per Hour Can Increase Pay by 5, 10, or 20% | Company-Wide Bonuses Can Add $3K - $5K | Physicians Can Build Their Own Patient Panels That Can Add $5K - $10K More, and Increase Bonus Potential | If Dedicated to Building a Practice, Physicians Can Make Closer to $225K
- Benefits: Medical/Dental | 401k With 3% Employer Contribution | Life Insurance | 100% Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Additional Info: Lake Oswego is a community perfect for families and offers some of the best schools in the region | We are located on the banks of the Willamette River, which is near many great attractions including Mt. Hood, the Oregon Coast, the Columbia Gorge, as well as nearby vineyards, farmlands, and forest | We have community events throughout the year such as a Farmers' Market, Summer Concerts, Movies in the Park, Independence Day Celebration, Festival of the Arts, and the Tree Lighting Ceremony | We are situated close to Oregon's major metropolitan areas - just 8 miles south of downtown Portland and about 45 minutes north of Salem, the state capital | Our Core Purpose: Every person is valued, and better off because they came to AFC Urgent Care, because we care | Every patient who walks through AFC Urgent Care doors deserves nothing less | This is who we are | If you are inspired by this vision and share our values we want to hear from you!
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.