AFC Urgent Care - Portland, OR -
- Hours:Mon thru Fri 8 am - 8 pm | Sat & Sun 9 am - 6 pm | Shifts: 4 to 5 days a week, 4, 6, 8/9 or 12 hour shifts (max of 1 12 hr shift/week)
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 30-40
- Compensation: Base compensation expected to be around $180k. Additional patients per hour can increase your pay by 5-10-20%. Company-wide bonuses can add $3-5k. Physicians can build their own primary care patient panels that can add $5-10k more, and increase the bonus potential in the pts/hour column. Docs who are dedicated to building a practice can make closer to $225k
- Benefits: Medical | Dental | 401K with 3% employer contribution | Life Insurance | 100% paid malpractice insurance
- Additional Info: Our Core Purpose: Every person is valued, and better off because they came to AFC Urgent Care, because we care. Every patient who walks through AFC Urgent Care doors deserves nothing less. This is who we are. If you are inspired by this vision and share our values we want to hear from you!
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.