Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Duplin Hospital in Kenansville, NC are seeking a BE/BC Med-Ped/Internal/Family Hospitalist to join its existing staff.
• Position available due to growth of program
• Schedule is 7 days on/7 days off
• Average patients per day 15-18
• Coverage includes 9-bed ICU
• ICU/Critical care procedures include Vent management, CVL, and LP
Vidant Medical Group is a multispecialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health. Currently Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant Duplin Hospital is an 81-bed, not-for-profit hospital, located in Kenansville, North Carolina. The newly renovated, 15-bed ER serves approximately 22,000 patients per year from the local community and surrounding towns. This area features beautiful, rural scenery and a climate perfect for year-round, outdoor activities.
Kenansville/Duplin County, NC
• 55 miles north of Wilmington—less than an hour from beautiful NC beaches
• 80 miles southeast of Raleigh with easy access to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
• Located in the Coastal Plains of southeastern North Carolina (pop. 1,169)
• Live in River Landing, a private residential golf community, situated on the southern edge of Duplin county and minutes from Vidant Duplin Hospital. Enjoy 36 holes of championship golf, a state-of-the-art Sports and Fitness Center, indoor/outdoor pools, fishing, boating and hiking
• Home to Duplin Winery, the largest winery in the southeastern United States
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.