Finger Lakes Community Health -
- Hours:Flexible to suit your needs and lifestyle. 40 hours/week max
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 24
- Call Schedule: 1:10
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Very competitive. Based on experience. Negotiable.
- Benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, Health & Life Insurance, CME, 401(K) Retirement Plan, Student Loan repayment program through NHSC, Malpractice: Full time policy of 1Million/3Million covered by FTCA, Secondary policy for any service for FLCH not covered by FTCA.
- Additional Info: A friendly, collaborative atmosphere | The opportunity to use a broad spectrum of clinical skills in a wide variety of situations | The ability to spend more time with patients at a comfortable pace | Full support services, including care coordinators and bilingual staff | Extensive training for our staff such as cultural competency, medical interpreter certification, computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite), and driver safety | State-of-the-art technology, including EMR and Telehealth | Access to subspecialists from regional hospitals, e.g. University of Rochester Medical Center | More autonomy and freedom for mid-level practitioners while retaining the guidance of an MD
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.