Family Health Care, Kalispell Regional Healthcare's largest, most well-established primary care group (Kalispell, Montana) is expanding its staff of Med-Peds physicians.
- Physicians have a 4-day work week.
- The practice offers a signing bonus and excellent salary with opportunity for additional bonus income.
- In this outpatient practice, inpatient care is provided by a superior team of hospitalists.
- Their Urgent Care Center is staffed by Advanced Practitioners freeing physicians for more complex patients.
- Nursing home patients are seen by a geriatrics team.
- Physicians can do any procedures for which you are qualified.
- Teaching opportunities are available through Kalispell's site for the Family Medicine Residency of Western Montana (sponsored by The University of Montana and affiliated with the University of Washington Family Medicine Network).
- Research opportunities exist through Glacier View Research Institute, part of Kalispell Regional Healthcare.
Kalispell, Montana in the Heart of the Magnificent Rockies:
- Minutes from Glacier National Park, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort & Flathead Lake
- Warm summer and crisp winter days; temperatures moderated by the surrounding mountains
- World-class recreation: ski, hike, bike, mountain climb, golf, fish, hunt
- Flourishing visual arts community
- Vibrant performing arts
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.