Santa Cruz County Health Services Agency -
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 22
- Call Schedule: Phone call only 1-2 days a month
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Negotiable based on years of experience | Incentive Program Pay up to $10K for FT and 5K PT | Relocation Assistance up to $10K
- Benefits: Annual leave | Holidays | Bereavement leave | Medical plan - the County contracts with Calpers | Dental plan - the County pays for employee & dependent coverage | Vision plan - the County pays for employee coverage | Retirement & Social Security | Life insurance | Long term disability plan | Dependent care plan | H-Care plan | Health care flexible spending allowance (HCFSA) | Flexible health allowance (FHA) | Deferred compensation | Other pay and benefit items apply to certain positions/assignments, such as Bilingual Pay and Night Shift Differential.
- Additional Info: CME $ and days | EMR = Epic |HPSA Score = 13| Bilingual in Spanish - preferred
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.