HEADLINE: New Jersey (northern, close to Manhattan): A Maternal Fetal Medicine/Perinatologist is needed to work at a top-notch community teaching hospital. They have on staff: 1 MFM, 1 Neonatologist, 20 Ob/Gyns, 2 PAs, 1 NP and 5 sonographers. They do about 3,000 deliveries. Level 3 NICU. Robotic equipment. Employed opportunity. $ Excellent financial package!
LOCATION: NEW JERSEY:
- This excellent community teaching hospital is located in a very desirable area of northern New Jersey.
- It is situated close to Manhattan.
- The new Maternal Fetal Medicine/Perinatologist also has the option of living in Manhattan if she or he chooses to do so.
- Please see below regarding additional information about New York City.
- Located in northern New Jersey, an MFM/Perinatologist is needed to work at a top-notch community teaching hospital that provides primary, secondary and tertiary care.
- The new MFM physician will be required to do all general MFM/perinatology duties, including ultrasound.
- They have on staff: One MFM/Perinatologist, one Neonatologist, two Physician Assistants, one Nurse Practitioner and five sonographers.
- About twenty Ob/Gyn physicians admit to this hospital.
- They do about 3,000 OB deliveries a year.
- It has a level 3 NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit).
- It has Da Vinci robotic surgery equipment.
Diagnostic genetic testing that they do:
- Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)
- Periumbilical Blood Sampling (PUBS)
- Physicians completing their MFM/Perinatology fellowships in the summer of 2017 and those physicians who are already in practice will both be strongly considered and welcome to apply.
- The new MFM/Perinatologist will be employed by this top-notch community teaching hospital. They are offering:
- Extremely competitive/generous starting base salary, which will be commensurate with the physician’s experience, etc.
- Productivity based incentive
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid CME
- Paid vacation
- Paid Relocation Expenses
- The earning potential is excellent!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the Capital of the World, New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including theEmpire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.