- Maternal-Fetal Medicine in a terrific Kansas City regional practice.
- Highly regarded, nearly 600-bed,non-profit community hospital and integrated health care delivery system
- Huge service area with a large base of primary care physicians in the metro as well as outlying regional clinics.
- 2 MFM`s in practice: 2,000 births at the hospital, multiples cases (including recent quads), and 500 babies cared for in the NICU annually
- Competitive salary plus incentives; excellent benefits package.
- Generous paid vacation/CME; shareholder status; optional clinical research.
- Beautiful city providing one of the highest standards of living in the nation.
- Two, Big 12 universities allow you to enjoy the nation`s top football and basketball dynasties and enjoy all the cultural and educational opportunties found only in major universities.
- The Kansas City region offers top sporting events with the NFL Chief`s football, Royals Baseball (World Series 2014!), and Major Soccer League`s Sporting Kansas City(MSL Cups 2012 & 2013 ), and NASCAR racing at the Kansas Speedway.
- Three medical schools, three law schools, and a veterianary school plus a variety of nursing schools, nearly 30 additional private and public colleges, universities, and seminaries.
- Performing arts, including more live theater companies than most metro area other than New York and Chicago.
- Enjoy renowned art and history museums, galleries, and shopping. The Kauffman Center of Performing Arts is world-renowned and hosts the Ballet, Symphony, and visiting artists world-wide.
- Outdoors recreation includes many large lakes and reservoirs for fishing, sailing, and boating; the scenicFlint Hills, featuring the Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve, and fascinating rock formations, hiking and biking trails.
- The Kansas City International Airport is ranked as one of the most convenient in the nation, allowing you to arrive at any point in the U.S. quickly and cost-effectively.
Bill Sherriff, Sherriff & Associates Inc., 913-341-7117