Dupont Hospital seeks a BE/BC, fellowshiptrained, Maternal-Fetal Medicine physician to join one of the largest women’shealth care providers in northeast Indiana. The practice features:
- 39+ multi-specialty independent physician group with 25+ board certified OBGYNs and certified mid-level providers
- A full-service OBG office offering an in-house lab, ultrasound, mammography, maternal fetal medicine and uro-gynecology
- Network of hospitals includes state-of-the-art NICU with private suites and 24/7 OB Stat program
- On-site pediatric and adult specialty services
- Proximate to a high-volume, reproductive practice
- Possible future partnership opportunity
- A comprehensive compensation package will be offered
Dupont Hospital, part of Lutheran HealthNetwork, is a 131-bed facility that has always focused on providing afive-star experience for its guests. Key areas of service includeinpatient and outpatient surgery, obstetrics, neonatal intensive care,emergency services and radiology.
With an appealing blend of big-city amenities,cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and two communities which boasttop notch school systems, Fort Wayne is ranked nationally among the best placesto live. It is an easy drive to major metropolitan areas, includingIndianapolis, Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit.
Indiana is consistently ranked one of the top 5“physician friendly” states with low cost malpractice coverage and cappedclaims, low managed care and a simple licensing process.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.