A well-respected and established Interventional Pain practice is seeking an Anesthesiology or Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Certified/Board Eligible Interventional Pain Management Physician. We offer an excellent market based compensation package where you benefit from both professional and ancillary services. Partnership is immediate, profits interest based, and without buy-in.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME allowance/Time
- Low employee Contribution for Medical Premiums
- Fully Company paid Dental and Vision Plans (for Employee and Dependents)
- Company paid Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 7 Holidays
- 20 PTO
- 401k Plan
We are looking for dedicated and professional Pain Management Physician who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Pain Management Physician role include:
- Must be graduate of an accredited MD or DO program; prefer a fellowship in Pain Management
- Must have 1-5 years of experience in interventional pain management
- Must have a Texas medical license, DPS and DEA
- Strong computer skills
- Must be a team player and be willing to put the needs of the patients first.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Interventional Pain Management
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- Family Physician
- Staff Physician
- Pain Management Physician
- Private Practitioner
- Attending Physician
- Family Medicine Physician
- Internal Medicine
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com