We are seeking a qualified Pain Management Physician for an immediate opening. The ideal candidate will offer excellence in health care, providing a culture focused on wellness, committed to outstanding customer service be energetic, compassionate, motivated and able to perform general medical duties.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Medical Malpractice Coverage and CME allowance/Time
- Low employee Contribution for Medical Premiums
- Fully Company paid Dental and Vision Plans (for Employee and Dependents)
- Company Paid Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Holidays (7), PTO (20)
- 401k plan.
The Pain Management Physician provides medically necessary primary care services through evaluation and management of patients in their residences under the direction of a Collaborating Physician, based on approved protocols, standardized practice and pathways, and formularies.
Additional responsibilities for the Pain Management Physician include:
- Provides clinical and administrative support for providers, patients and office operations
- Triage and provide medical care to patients of all ages for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
- Interviews clients to obtain personal and routine medical data in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Counsels and educates patients and families about acute and chronic conditions, medical concerns, or health wellness
- Establish and monitor appropriate levels of care for center patients
- Complete all medical record documentation prior to the end of your shift - Assists providers as requested
- Perform laboratory work, injections and vaccines
- Function independently to perform age-appropriate care
- Order and interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems & health care needs
- Recommend potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center
- Facilitate staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools
- Reviews medical records regularly to ensure client needs are addressed
- Completes all documentation within the electronic medical record prior to the end of your workday
- Provide excellent patient care and customer service
We are looking for dedicated and professional Pain Management Physician who is committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Pain Management Physician role include:
- Must be graduate of an accredited MD or DO program; prefer a fellowship in Pain Management
- Must have 1-5 years of experience in interventional pain management
- Must have a Florida medical license, DPS and DEA
- Strong computer skills
- Must be a team player and be willing to put the needs of the patients first.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Interventional Pain Management
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- Family Physician
- Staff Physician
- Pain Management Physician
- Private Practitioner
- Attending Physician
- Family Medicine Physician
- Internal Medicine
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com