Come join WiseCare from the ground up, and embark on a unique opportunity to begin a new practice without having to worry about overhead, insurance companies, staffing and all of the headaches of running a business! You can focus on seeing patients without having to worry about all of the non-medical details.
WiseCare Urgent Care is looking for a part-time Board Certified or Board Eligible Internist to work approximately 20 hours per week to see primary care patients as well as adult urgent care patients. The applicant will initially work 8-4 several days per week until there is the need to work 5 days per week as patient volume dictates.
Although not required, experience with urgent care procedures such as suturing, I&D, splinting would be beneficial.
Internal Medicine candidates will serve as our primary care physician, and will primarily serve to build our primary care practice, but will also be available to see walk-ins.
- M.D. or D.O. from an accredited medical school.
- Successful completion of residency program in Internal Medicine.
- Candidate should have a minimum of one (1) year full-time experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine.
- Comfortable reading ECGs and X-RAY wet reads.
- Current, unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Maryland.
- Active Maryland CDS registration and active DEA license.
- If trained outside the US or Canada, will need to have a valid ECFMG certificate.
No call required at this time.