A Washington medical facility is seeking a family medicine physician for locum coverage. Assignment schedule is Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm with some call required, and a schedule that can be flexible. The physician will see an average of 20 patients per day. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible and have a current WA license.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Outpatient setting
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- 3 day work week accpetable
- Approximately 20 patients per day
- EMR charting
- WA license required
- BC or BE required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing