Our Oregon-based facility is currently seeking an internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, no call or weekends, and physician will see 20-25 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified and have a current and unrestricted OR and WA medical license.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- No call and no weekends
- Active OR or WA license
- 20 to 25 patients per day on average
- Board Certification or Eligibility required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing