Locums coverage is needed at a facility in Washington from a family practice physician. Average patient census is 18 to 25 per day, and the schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with an occasional late night. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- 100% outpatient clinic
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- No call
- Ongoing opportunity
- EMR charting
- Board certification or eligibility required (will consider GPs)
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing