A Washington facility is seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to help with coverage. The physician will work in an outpatient setting Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. The physician will see 15-20 patients per day while working EMR charting. You should be board eligible or board certified in IM or FP. You will need a MN license as well. Physicians interested in temp to perm should apply.
We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Outpatient setting
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- 15-20 patients per day
- EMR charting
- No call
- Experienced physician preferred
- BC or BE in IM or FM
- Temp to perm physicians should apply
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing