A Washington facility is seeking an internal medicine physician to assist with locum coverage. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, with no call or weekends. The physician will see 20-25 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or eligible in IM or FM and have a current WA license in hand.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- No call
- WA license in hand required
- 20-25 patients per day on average
- Active WA license in hand required
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- Permanent potential
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing