A WA Veterans Administration facility is seeking a locum internal medicine or family medicine physician. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm with no call. The physician will see 11 to 12 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified and have chronic disease management experience of at least 1 year.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Full time outpatient setting
- Monday through Friday
- 8am to 5pm
- Approximately 11 to 12 patients per day
- Chronic issues, diabetes, hypertension, obesity
- EMR charting
- Board certification required
- Chronic disease management experience required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing